1. Seller guarantees pup to be sold in good health, current on vaccinations, & free of Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, & any life threatening genetic defect.
2. All puppies will have a current health certificate from a licensed Veterinary Clinic if being shipped on an airplane.
3. Puppies will be dewormed at time of shipping or pick up normal deworming should follow as recommended by your vet. 1st shots will be given to puppies by 1of1 k9s at 6 weeks of age along with their deworming's starting from 2 weeks of age. Follow up shots & deworming’s are the responsibility of the buyer. Any pup that develops an illness related to lack of shots or deworming will not be replaced.
4. Purchaser agrees to follow up with a Veterinary Clinic within 1 week of receiving the pup, if buyer does not take the puppy within 1st week of ownership to a Veterinary clinic for their own evaluation this refund clause is completely voided. At that time, if it is determined the pup is found to have a life altering or deadly genetic defect, 1of1 k9s will replace the pup if any pups are available from the same litter or give the buyer the option to choose a puppy from another breeding of same cost. However, shipping for the replacement/return of pup will be solely the cost of the owner. No exchange can be granted if puppy is not returned to seller. We reserve the right to ask for a second opinion on any findings by the said Vet. The replacement clause is not applicable to pups sold as a “PET HOME ONLY”. All sales are final after the 1st week of ownership buyer assumes all responsibility & care of their newly acquired Canine.
5. Purchaser agrees to provide a safe home for their new pup and will not use the pup for any illegal activity. If at any time, the purchaser is found to be using the pup for illegal activity, 1of1 k9s reserves the right to regain possession of the pup. We do not tolerate dog fighting and will pursue legal action to regain rights to the pup.
6. A non refundable $1,000.00 deposit is required to hold any puppy/pick placement. Puppies are required to be paid for in full by 8 weeks of age. If at 8 weeks of age the pup has not been paid for in full, you will forfeit your deposit & any other payments given. If you change your mind on a pup/pick position, your deposit & payments may be transferred to any available pup/pick at that time. Once deposits & payments are sent & received they are no longer refundable, if desired gender pick is not produced or if intended breeding does not take place on 1st try that deposit/payments can be transferred to the 2nd attempt of the same breeding or can be transferred to any other current or future breeding's with open pup/pick position.
7. Purchaser of a blue or lilac coated pup should understand that they are sometimes more prone to skin and coat problems. 1of1 k9s does not guarantee & are not held responsible for skin or coat problems that are common among dogs with blue or lilac coloring.
8. Buyer understands that if at any time they can no longer care for their canine, they will contact 1of1 k9s & we will gladly take the canine back. If the buyer chooses to exercise this right, no refund will be granted & buyer is responsible for shipping costs back to 1of1 K9s.
9. 1of1 k9s reserves the right to include our kennel name on the puppy registration paperwork. All puppies purchased from 1of1 k9s must keep their original paperwork & papers names cannot be illegally altered. If puppy registration forms are lost after you have already received them, 1of1 k9s reserves the right to charge a $50.00 fee to the future owner to obtain the puppy registration form again.
10. Payments may be made with Cash, PayPal, bank to bank wire, certified bank check, money grams, Zelle bank transfers, Venmo, Cash App, Apple Pay or bank deposit. We will NOT accept any personal checks.
By signing this agreement, you understand & agree to the terms that we have stated in this contract 100%.